ch-scene - Re: Save the screen, ditch the guns

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Save the screen, ditch the guns
  • Date: 20 Sep 2004 13:20:25 -0700

after reading these posts I've come to the conclusion that there was a
fire at a drive-in theater, the starlite, which also has a gunshop on
the premises. Somehow, the theater/screen burned down and since it was
a humble business, it was in danger of not reopening, soo people
donated money to rebuild it...chris paid for a sheet of plywood for
the screen and hepler isn't afraid of anyone accidently shooting him
as he watches a movie at the starlite?
This sounds really fucked, so I must be missing something?