ch-scene - RE: Lyrics?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christiane Voisin <voisc AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Lyrics?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:14:09 -0400 (EDT)

i thought i remembered that lyric and it was bugging me that i'd heard it,
and that i couldn't place where i'd heard it. then i remembered being in
local 506, and something also told me it was at a Sleazefest past. yep:

http://www.sleazefest.com/sleaze/sleaze01/

and now i remember thinking i was kind of bothered that i wasn't offended
- probably the setting, and the seemingly harmless and casual delivery.

christiane

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Nathaniel Florin wrote:

> Google is you friend:
>
> http://www.stonerrock.com/athdirect/info.asp?item_num=ATH-1461
>
> "Leadfoot are an amazing live band, and ?We Drink For
> Free? is the album that shows that they can be just as
> good in the studio. It's a perfect mixture between
> boogie rock, southern rock and 70?s hard rock. This is
> party music for beer drinkers and hellraisers...
> killer riffs and an infectious groove all the way
> through and served up with some very politically
> incorrect lyrics like ?if you don?t go down on me,
> someone else will? and so on. If you like beer, weed,
> chicks and some great rock 'n? roll tunes then ?We
> Drink For Free? is the soundtrack to go along with
> your life."

  • Lyrics?, Kevin Grealey, 08/24/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Lyrics?, Kevin Grealey, 08/24/2004
      • RE: Lyrics?, Nathaniel Florin, 08/25/2004
        • RE: Lyrics?, Christiane Voisin, 08/25/2004