ch-scene - RE: Lyrics?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Nathaniel Florin <npflorin AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Lyrics?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 06:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

Google is you friend:

http://www.stonerrock.com/athdirect/info.asp?item_num=ATH-1461

"Leadfoot are an amazing live band, and ”We Drink For
Free” is the album that shows that they can be just as
good in the studio. It's a perfect mixture between
boogie rock, southern rock and 70’s hard rock. This is
party music for beer drinkers and hellraisers...
killer riffs and an infectious groove all the way
through and served up with some very politically
incorrect lyrics like ”if you don’t go down on me,
someone else will” and so on. If you like beer, weed,
chicks and some great rock 'n´ roll tunes then ”We
Drink For Free” is the soundtrack to go along with
your life."

  • Lyrics?, Kevin Grealey, 08/24/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Lyrics?, Kevin Grealey, 08/24/2004
      • RE: Lyrics?, Nathaniel Florin, 08/25/2004