ch-scene - Re: Hey! My hearing came back!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Hey! My hearing came back!
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:20:45 -0400

James Hepler wrote:
--- Thom Wiley <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com> wrote:

As all things end, this night closed on good
memories, wistful
questions of future directions, and a new CD in my
hand. Yeah, I
wasn't part of the trendy, hip Merge weekend. But
saying goodbye was
more important.

I know you'r ebeing lighthearted. But some of us made
it to both the goodbye show AND the hip, trendy Merge
weekend. And SOME of us even made it to the Paradise
Club as well! How fucking rawk is THAT?

I did both Mergefest and Go! this weekend as well and have to say that nothing I saw at Mergefest was as satisfying as being 3 feet off the stage while Razzle was playing.

Mergefest took my legs.

And my back. I was making old man noises trying to bend down into my car afterwards.

rossi