ch-scene - danke!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Michael Lang <mjlang1979 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: danke!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to everyone who has offered up advise on living in Raleigh. I now
have a much better idea of where to look, who to call, etc...and much less
stress about the whole issue. The rumors were true...y'all are very helpful
and friendly. I'll be moving in mid-July. Perhaps I'll meet some of you at
some point...until then, I'll do my best to keep up with this list to get a
better idea of what's going on.
Take care,
Michael Lang