ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of June 24, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Evan Rowe" <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of June 24, 2004
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:57:29 -0400

Going to Winston-Salem?

Saturday, June 26
Flicker Independent Film Festival [http://www.flickerfestival.com]
Maple Stave [http://www.maplestave.com]
Project Space 211, Winston-Salem

Flicker's 6th(?) appearance in WS, 3rd at PS211, featuring works by
local favorites Ingram/Haverkamp, Ventimiglia, Middleton, and others.
Maple Stave then plays music while you think about all the great things
that could go in those beautiful buildings in downtown Durham, but
probably won't. The music is appropriately sad for such a thought.

thanks

=Evan