ch-scene - Internationalist Books doing After Hours thang at WSM tomorrow

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Internationalist Books doing After Hours thang at WSM tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:40:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Internationalist Bookstore and Community Center will be grilling out at
Weaver Street Market, Thursday, June 3rd, 6-8pm. We'll be serving up
meaty & veggie burgers and hotdogs, along with potato salad and tasty
grilled corn. You can have a great meal & support a great cause!

The Saludos Compay Trio will be playing music on the lawn, and you'll
get to enjoy a fabulous evening with your fellow citizens of Chapel
Hill & Carrboro. The WSM After Hours is an important fundraiser for the
Internationalist, helping us through the summer months when the
students are away. If you can't make it to the cookout, drop by the
store and check out the great selection of bumper stickers, magazines,
and new books we have in stock right now.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

phaedra
co-chair, Internationalist Books & Community Center

  • Internationalist Books doing After Hours thang at WSM tomorrow, paok, 06/02/2004