ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Membership Drive / Plea

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady AT ibiblio.org
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Membership Drive / Plea
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:53:57 -0400

Hey Glenn,

Do shows at 506 still start in the 10:45-ish timeframe, or if you can't make a blanket statement about all shows, what about the Quarantines/Bellafea/Rosebuds show tonight?

Let us all know, if you get a minute, please.

xoxox

Ross

Local 506 wrote:

I know this is confusing, but let me re-word it. If you want to come
to Local 506 to see a show, you will get in one way or the other. If
you have a membership in advance, you will walk right in. If you
don't have a membership in advance, you might have to stand on the
sidewalk for a short period of time while we find someone to let you
be there guest. But you will get in!

glenn