ch-scene - our big news

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com (Regina Hexaphone)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: our big news
  • Date: 21 May 2004 11:11:34 -0700

The new Regina Hexaphone CD is finished! Titled "The Beautiful
World," it features 12 tracks -- some all-new and some revamped
versions of previously recorded songs -- as performed by the current
core RH lineup of Sara Bell, Chris Clemmons, Jerry Kee, and Margaret
White. Recently added keyboard player Nathan Brown contributes to one
track, in addition to other special guests such as Ash Bowie, Anders
Parker, Zeke Hutchins, Chris Eubank, and Julie Oliver. We anticipate
a June 1, 2004 release. CD release shows in North Carolina and
elsewhere are in the works. Stay tuned for more information (and a
revamped web site) coming soon...

Regina Hexaphone
http://www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • our big news, Regina Hexaphone, 05/21/2004