ch-scene - Need to Hire a Local Band for June 12, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Johnny Williams" <jswblw AT earthlink.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Need to Hire a Local Band for June 12, 2004
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:34:15 GMT

I am looking for a local band to hire for a community picnic June 12 in
Fuquay-Varina, NC. We are expecting about 25 to 30 adults and about the same
number of children to attend. (The rain date is June 19.)

We will consider all styles of popular music including blues, bluegrass, and
rock, or a mix. "Garage bands" and small acoustic acts are welcome to
respond. The event is outdoors. We have electrical access but you will need
to supply the sound system. The gig can run for 1 to 2 hours depending on
your availability and price.

If you're available those Saturdays and interested, contact me via email.
--
Johnny

  • Need to Hire a Local Band for June 12, 2004, Johnny Williams, 05/13/2004