ch-scene - Re: Cradle show tonight - 5/13

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: jherrick <jherrick AT duke.edu>, RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Cradle show tonight - 5/13
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

to be honest, i'm not 100% sure what the order is.
i first heard that the Manx were headlining, then i heard it was gonna be
Destroyer,
then i heard it was the Manx again. the Cradle schedule lists the Manx as if
they were headlining.

i would definitely recommend calling the Cradle.
that's what i'm gonna have to do.

-5er

jherrick <jherrick AT duke.edu> wrote:
Any idea what the order is? Is it the order you wrote?
Yes (sight), I can call the cradle. But I thought I'd ask

Jeff

Quoting "5er (martin)" :