ch-scene - Re: FW: Elliott Smith's studio for sell

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jhart AT ipass.net (Jeff Hart)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: FW: Elliott Smith's studio for sell
  • Date: 14 Mar 2004 09:27:50 -0800

i read something not long ago in the back page of the print version of
"tape op" about smith's studio beginnings (post smith's death, a
tribute basically) and how he and tape op editor larry crane were
partners in the early days. in a perfect world of course, i can
imagine someone in that circle of friends or maybe in that community
of studio gear-heads at least stepping forth. would be nice to keep it
in the spirit intended as the email below said.

news:<2364383.1079104187937.JavaMail.root AT wamui09.slb.atl.earthlink.net>...