ch-scene - Looking for Franz Kunst, ex-WXYC staff

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Pepe, King Prawn" <pepe_king_prawnTAKETHISBITOUT AT yahoANDTHISTOOo.co.uk>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Looking for Franz Kunst, ex-WXYC staff
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:46:40 -0000

Hello, I hope someone here can help. I'm looking for Franz Kunst, music
director of WXYC for much of the 1990's. I believe he relocated with his
wife Michelle to San Franciso in 2002. If anyone has his contact details
could you please send them to me (note the spamtrap in the address) or else
pass along my address (minus spamtrap) and tell him Clay is looking for him.
Thanks in advance.

(and if anyone has a lead on Jason Walters or Mike Mitchell, both of whom
moved from Durham to SF about a decade prior to Franz, that'd be great too)

  • Looking for Franz Kunst, ex-WXYC staff, Pepe, King Prawn, 03/12/2004