ch-scene - Mike Trip

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ben Davis <ben_dontspamme_davis AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Mike Trip
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:01:15 -0500

Sunday Feb 29 5pm

I just talked to Joy - Mike's mom - and things are better today - They
have moved him out of the ICU - He still is receiving oxygen with a mask
- but no ventilator - which is good - His fever is down - She said they
think the meningitis is pretty much done - but the pnuemonia is still
there along with the staff infections he got in the hospital - They are
still working on keeping his lungs clear of junk from the pnuemonia -
but things are going better - He is conscious , but still somewhat weak
and pretty out of it - Ben from Go! went up there yesterday and told me
that when he saw Mike, Mike told him that he probably wouldn't make it
in to work today, because he was pretty sick - So typical Mike - sick,
tired and weak , but worried about work - I've been passing on thoughts
and emails - so thanks for the concern and thoughts - its totally working -

more soon including a donation fund to help with medical bills

http://www.lovitt.com/triplett.html

Ben

  • Mike Trip, Ben Davis, 03/01/2004