ch-scene - Open Mic Night.......anti-Valentines-Day @ Joe&Jo's

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: critter <root AT nomailhere.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Open Mic Night.......anti-Valentines-Day @ Joe&Jo's
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:15:17 GMT

Looking for something fun to do Saturday night?
Special thanks to Bill and April, who are hosting the

"Anti" Valentine's Day Open Mic Night

Which starts around 9 p.m. All performers are welcome. Plus, our saucy
bartenders will serve up some V-Day drink specials guaranteed to make you
look better by the end of the night! Here's a sample...Silent Affair
(cocktail with vodka, chambord, cranberry & oj); Red Headed Slut (shot of
crown, peach schnapps and cranberry) and the One Night Stand (two shots of
tequila and a flavored condom - courtesy of Planned Parenthood).
And,we'll be featuring the movie "My Bloody Valentine" on the tube. With
treats like these - who needs chocolate & flowers?

OPEN MIC INFO FOR PLAYERS:
-there will be a PA, also a drum kit will be available.

  • Open Mic Night.......anti-Valentines-Day @ Joe&Jo's, critter, 02/14/2004