ch-scene - Re: I'm a Dean Kinda Guy

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: I'm a Dean Kinda Guy
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:03:05 -0000

james- I respect your opinion and that's why I'm mystified by your
take on dean. He's really just a little bit more republican than
clinton without the charm and magnatism. I'm not optimistic about his
chances. Dean can be taken apart in the media and will be...and they
will never allow bush to debate someone as smart as dean. I think Dean
lacks something essential. It's not easy to define but clinton had it,
maybe an ability to connect with ordinary people, easily. Park avenue
aside he comes off as cold. Oh sure he can explain and explain he
does, but is that going to work? No. Bush is as inarticulate as they
come but 50% of the population connects with him. Go figure??
Otherwise I'd be feeling more upbeat. I mean dean is smart.

  • I'm a Dean Kinda Guy, James Hepler, 12/29/2003
    • Re: I'm a Dean Kinda Guy, My friend Phil said,, 12/30/2003