ch-scene - I'm a Dean Kinda Guy

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: I'm a Dean Kinda Guy
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:20:47 -0800 (PST)

and I'm having a House Party to prove it. Tuesday
night, 30 December. All you need to do is throw a
tiny wad of cash Dean's way and you get an all access
pass to tasty food of my own preparation, FOUR kinds
of Yuengling, NONE of which are "light", a screening
of Uncovered, and a conference call with the Man
Himself. 7:30 we'll answer the door, 8:00 we'll show
the film, and 9:30 we'll chat it up with Al, Tip, and
Captain Anger.

I'm asking for a $10 contribution, but I'll go down to
$5 and a punch in the stomach 'cause I like you.
Actually, you can give whatever you want.

Follow the link to what might be the only social event
I ever host.

http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/TR?fr_id=1282&pg=personal&px=1642846

If you don't like me and live in Carrboro, and if he
wants you in his place, Tim Ross is doing the same
thing:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/TR?fr_id=1282&pg=personal&px=1708227

If you don't like me and live in Durham, Ringside will
be throwing down:

http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/TR?fr_id=1282&pg=personal&px=1706131

If you don't like me and live in Raleigh, fuck you.

Hep

Not really, Raleigh, but you should like me. I have a
lot of hidden charm.