ch-scene - Re: Alternative Dance Party TONIGHT (11/21)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: twisted_cistern AT hotmail.com (Johnny B)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Alternative Dance Party TONIGHT (11/21)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:40:04 -0000

Wow, thanks! I totally had fun doing it, seriously. I'll likely be
throwing another DEADWAVE-thing, in celebration of the winter
doldrums. But, unlike the last one, I'm opening this mix to advance
requests. You see, I can't really "dj" these things. Nor do I want to.
I only want to fricking dance, just like you. :D

So I ask you and your friends to please post: What do you want to
dance to?

jb

news:<3535f64d.0311251502.4b12baee AT posting.google.com>...