ch-scene - [Ch-scene] Re: Alternative Dance Party TONIGHT (11/21)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com (Sakura-San)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Ch-scene] Re: Alternative Dance Party TONIGHT (11/21)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:18:07 -0000

John, thanks for thinking of this, and esp. for getting off your bupta
and making it happen. I went with some friends, we danced our asses
off and had a really good time. I hope you do this again, and don't
be afraid to play some classic hits of the underground music scene -
(at least they were on *my* record player!) like Echo Beach,
Destination Unknown etc. :)

news:<768edfd8.0311211128.7a5efef4 AT posting.google.com>...