ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Summit - funding

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Summit - funding
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:37:34 +0200

Dear all:

during last week’s call with other RCs and Ryan Merkley I also asked whether CC would be willing to provide affiliates with support letters, concept papers and other material helpful for engaging in local fund raising (e.g. for travel support to get to the summit or for carrying out one of the ideas/initiatives addressed in my previous email). Please let us know if you intend to do some fund raising and whether you need support material from CC. I am sure that can be very helpful.

In addition, CC is obviously also trying to get together as much money as possible. If you have any ideas of what organisation could be approached - I know that many of you deal with international funding organisations - please drop me a note and I will pass it on to Ryan who is still looking for leads.

Best,

Tobias
---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter