ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tony okuku <tokuku AT daystar.ac.ke>
  • To: Paul KIHWELO <paulkih AT yahoo.com>, "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 06:57:10 +0200

Thanks Paul for all the concern. It is terrible

Tony Okuku
Graphic Designer,
Corporate Affairs Department,
Daystar University
Tel: 045 6622601/2/3 Ext 446
Email:
 tokuku@daystar.ac.ke

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Paul KIHWELO <paulkih AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Alex and all CC Kenyan team are you safe? We have received with shock the tragedy which have occurred at West-gate in Nairobi and I am wondering whether you are all fine?
Paul.