ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: bukola <bukola AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:44:07 -0400

I am glad to read all are well ... my thoughts to all affected and to conditions that led to this in the first place...

best,

bukola

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks all, Dorothy and Paul for sharing,

Early afternoon I met Michael and his family in a supermarket on the other end of the city.
They should be fine. I pray that all our other team members are safe also.

My country has really had more than its fair share of man-made tragedies

Thanks for your concern and prayers,

Alex