ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:49:19 +0100

Hey Alex, good to read you are all good!

While we also pray comfort for those who lost their loved ones in the incidence.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4

On 21 Sep 2013 20:20, "Alex Gakuru" <gakuru AT gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks all, Dorothy and Paul for sharing,

Early afternoon I met Michael and his family in a supermarket on the other end of the city.
They should be fine. I pray that all our other team members are safe also.

My country has really had more than its fair share of man-made tragedies

Thanks for your concern and prayers,

Alex