ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Maximillian Kaizen <max AT maxkaizen.com>
  • To: Tony okuku <tokuku AT daystar.ac.ke>
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya tragedy
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:21:27 +0200

This is utterly heartbreaking.
Alex, I am so relieved that you and the team are safe.

The impact of this will be long-felt in ripples that stretch far beyond the pain of the families directly affected. The fear-bomb detonated by these few, clouds so much of the brilliance that has been blazing in Kenya and illuminating hope and enterprise through our continent. May we dig in with more determination and speed to heal this wound, this is not localized to a shopping centre in Nairobi.
Let's do our work.

The only way to abolish war is to make peace heroic. – John Dewey

Maximillian Kaizen
site: http://maxkaizen.com
office: +27 21 433 0886
mobile:+27 82 832 6434