cc-uk - [Cc-uk] modified creative commons licence for medical wiki

  • From: Dr Adrian Midgley <dr.midgley AT homefieldsurgery.nhs.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] modified creative commons licence for medical wiki
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:53:02 +0000

We feel a need for a restriction, that anyone may copy and distribute, but only a regsitered medical practioner may make any alteration.

The evolving site is www.ganfyd.org

At the moment we state that it is one of the packaged licences, modified as above.

I wonder if there is a feeling there is a general need for such a precise and special purpose licence, and if there are any particualr problems foreseen.

--
Adrian Midgley
GP Exeter www.defoam.net