cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] CC Scotland license question

  • From: Jonathan Mitchell <postmaster AT jonathanmitchell.info>
  • To: David Russell <webmaster AT davidarussell.co.uk>, Creative Commons UK <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] CC Scotland license question
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:00:26 +0100

Title: Re: [Cc-uk] CC Scotland license question
I’m not clear what you’re looking at, David, but it isn’t the draft licence; see http://www.jonathanmitchell.info/cc/cc_sco_licence.html . There was a reference to the Creative Archive licence in an earlier draft, but that was removed in draft 1.3.1 in April, see notes at top, and even before then the clause didn’t read as you have it. Could you tell me what you are quoting from, and its URL or source please?

Jonathan