cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] On Creativity, Computers and Copyright

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] On Creativity, Computers and Copyright
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:34:05 +0100

Orlowski is an attention-seeking lackwit. He ridicules bloggers but gets
stories wholesale from blogs, he rubbishes Lessig but sucks up to him online
desperate for an interview, and he pokes fun at "techno-utopians" whilst
making a living on that funny global interweb thingy.

Dvorak's column has been thoroughly debunked.

We can laugh. :-)

- Rob.