cc-uk - RE: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons, Free Culture and Free Software: Workshop

  • From: Improbulus <improbulus AT gmail.com>
  • To: <a.hadzi AT gold.ac.uk>, <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons, Free Culture and Free Software: Workshop
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:52:13 +0100

Regarding this workshop, it sounds very interesting but for many of us who work during the day, it will be virtually impossible to get there for 5pm.

Would you please take this factor into consideration in relation to the timetabling of future workshops? (unless of course you're planning to make it student-only)

I'd be interested to know, are there many others who like me would like to attend - but can't because of the start time?

(By the way if anyone wants to read more on the Copyfighters London May meet (Drunken Brunch/Talking Shop), I've written it up at http://consumingexperience.blogspot.com/2005/05/copyfighters-london-15-may-2005.html)

Cheers, and I hope that someone will be reporting on the outcome of the workshop as I'd like to hear all about it.

Imp.

---------

http://consumingexperience.blogspot.com