cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons, Free Culture and Free Software: Workshop

  • From: Neil Leyton <nleyton AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben Dembroski <info AT arthacking.org>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons, Free Culture and Free Software: Workshop
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:53:18 +0100

Fading Ways' "Three Blind Mice" tour hits Scotland in June and we have
a couple open dates left, should you want to incorporate some
singer/songwriters into these plans... June 24th and June 25th are
both open... let me know what you guys think of this possibility, as
in the south we are coordinating a show with remix reading as well...

Cheers,
Neil