cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Re: collecting societies

  • From: Neil Leyton <nleyton AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Re: collecting societies
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:13:16 +0000

Ps - Apologies if this is slightly off topic, but Jim Clements and
myself, both Fading Ways artists whose work is released under CC
licenses, will be playing acoustic sets this sunday in London at the
Hope & Anchor (Islington). If anyone wants to come out we'll reserve
you a fading ways music CC SHARE sampler : )

Cheers all,
Neil Leyton
www.fadingways.co.uk