cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Re: collecting societies

  • From: Dr Tim Brookes <T.Brookes AT surrey.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Re: collecting societies
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:36:15 +0000
On 17 Mar 2005, at 17:00, Prodromos Tsiavos wrote:
I have already had a meeting with ACLS and they were rather positive... I am planning meetings with the rest of the UK collecting societies within March/April, so I will keep you posted on that.

That's encouraging news - thanks for the update, and good luck when you talk to the societies; there's a full-page piece (p.11) in the current issue (iss.15) of the MCPS/PRS members' magazine which is extremely anti-CC, so it looks like you might need it...

Tim.