cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] What's the point?

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] What's the point?
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:12:57 +0000 (GMT)

I have repeatedly raised the point of UK vs England/Wales CC both with the
LAB
and the iCC.

Indeed, this is a CC-England and Wales Licence and it has to be named
accordingly. The idea is that once we have reached an agreement regarding the
substantial content of the licence (and in that sense commenting on the so
called CC-UK drafts is meaningful) we may produce the respective drafts for
Scotland and N.Ireland. Your contribution at this stage was/ is essential as
all three CC-UK licences need to be based on the same basic text. When all
three licences are completed the user should be able to choose the respective
jurisdiction of the CC-UK licence.

If you have any other suggestions about how we could proceed with the CC-UK
licences, please let me know.

Best,
pRo