cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] CC-UK license draft v.3.0 (rfc)

  • From: "Christian Ahlert" <christian.ahlert AT internet-institute.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] CC-UK license draft v.3.0 (rfc)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:00:52 +0200

Looks fine to me. One question: am I right, that if I download content
licensed under these
terms, when I am phyically in Spain, Italy or wherever there is more sunshine
than in the UK,
UK law will apply? My rationale is that many users of the license might ask
the same
question, so perhaps it might make sense to make this clearer?

Best
--Ch

Am 21 Sep 2004 um 11:08 hat Prodromos Tsiavos geschrieben: