cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:18:13 +1200

Hi Danyl, all,

I'm going to keep the doc in Google, simply because these aren't CCANZ
events: I'm just helping to mediate between a bunch of disparate
groups. For events which are CCANZ specific, like the tenth birthday
celebrations, your point is well taken.

I'll update the community wiki soon, but in the feel free to start
making pages and throwing in links here:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Aotearoa_New_Zealand_Portal

Cheers,
Matt