cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 04:09:33 +1200

Tēnā koutou

Matt, this is a great initiative. Can I suggest we host the
collaborative 'Doc' on our CC community page instead though? Nice to
keep things in our own 'space' when we can :)

What's the url for our community wiki again? I can't seem to see it on
the jurisdiction page.

Kia ora
Strypey

--
Danyl Strype
Community Developer

"Geeks are those who partake in our culture."
- .ISOcrates

"Uncomfortable alliances are not just necessary; they reflect and
speak to the tremendous possibility of our political moment."
- Harmony Goldberg and Joshua Kahn Russell
http://www.nationofchange.org/new-radical-alliances-new-era-1337004193

"Both Marxists and Chicago-school libertarian economists can agree
that free software is the best model."
- Keith C Curtis
http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407