cc-nz - [Cc-nz] LIANZA conference

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "strypey AT riseup.net" <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] LIANZA conference
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 00:02:40 +1200

Kia ora Paul

Lawrence Lessig's visit sounds like a fantastic opportunity to take the work
we've been doing on the CC Aotearoa/ NZ project to a new and influential
audience. Do you think it would be possible to include a CC A/NZ session/
workshop/ talk as part of the LIANZA conference?

At the very least I would like to attend the LIANZA conference and hear
Lessig's
talk. Is it open to anyone or would I need to speak to someone to get an
invitation? Is there a cost involved? Who would I need to talk to about this?

RnB
Strypey