cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Please, please remove me!!!

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Leigh Blackall" <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Please, please remove me!!!
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:56:20 +1200

Sarah,

Have you tried that?

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Sarah Nawaz <sashimukti AT gmail.com> wrote:

2008/5/7 Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>:
Yes - apologies for the lack of information. It's taken a while to settle the venue issue.

But it's all sorted now, and we should be putting a registration form and updated program up in the next day or so. The event is free.

As you can see from the draft program, it will, indeed, be a good place to catch up on what's been going on at CCau. There should also be at least one or two representatives from CCANZ speaking, to give a bit of an update about their activities, as well as someone from ccChina and ccJordan.

The conference will be followed on the day by a ccSalon, showcasing the work of various CC creators from around Australia and the world - bands, photos, videos etc.

And finally - the Ccau conference immediately precedes a larger international conference being run by our funders, the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation, on the theme of 'Creating Value: between commerce and commons'. Definitely relevant to anyone attending the CCau conference. You can see their draft program here: http://www.cci.edu.au/events/creating-value-between-commerce-and-commons

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology