cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:39:12 +1300

Kia ora koutou

My proposal to do a couple of workshops at the Luminate eco-festival at Caanan Downs (Takaka Hill, Te Wai Pounamu) has been accepted. One of the workshops will focus on free culture, particularly Creative Commons.

I am currently in Ōtautahi and I brought the small pile of CC pamphlets I took from the lauch down with me, but they have got a little battered. It would be good to have a fresh pile of tidy copies to distribute at the festival, if someone could arrange sending them down to me.

I plan to print out some other free culture materials including the Libre Manifesto. If anyone has any other printed material they would like me to share with those who attend my workshops, please feel free to post it to me also.

I should be able to pick up post from Motueka before I head up to the festival site if you sent it to:

Danyl Strype
c/o Community Action
Po Box 68
Motueka
Te Wai Pounamu

Looking forward to working with you all to promote the uptake of Creative Commons licences in Aotearoa.

Hei kōnei rā
Danyl Strype

--

http://strypey.orcon.net.nz/
"History's a lie that they teach you in school" - Living Color