cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Ian Thomson" <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:47:06 +1300

Hi Danyl,

Good luck with your workshop.

I am in Canada BC for a week or so and have just has a really good meeting with the Comonwealth of Learning. The are championing the Open Education movement and have developed a Wiki Educator, based on the Wikipedia open source software.

I thought this may be of interest in your workshop.
Details available at
www.wikieducator.org.

The guy who s developing this is a Kiwi, Wayne Macintosh. He is a staunch Open Source advocate.

Ian