cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Brian Opie <brian.opie AT vuw.ac.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:02:34 +1200

Catching up a bit, Sam. Youre (Im giving up on apostrophes, since they come
out backwards in Arial at the moment) impressively informed. I think you
should be running CC ANZ, rather than me. And dont worry about Thursday -
Ill just look forward to our next meeting. Hope the work got finished. Im
trying to completer my draft for the MoRST RFP!

brian