cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] cc.org.nz

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Robin Sheat <robin AT kallisti.net.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] cc.org.nz
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:47:21 +1100

On Saturday 13 January 2007 00:45, strypey AT riseup.net wrote:
> I could make some
> suggestions about software but it would probably be best for me to talk
> directly to one of the engineers about that rather than passing geek
> talk through a third party ;)
Just a note, as my contribution (provided it's not needed too much before the
end of Jan when I get back to .nz from a holiday/Linux.conf in .au), I'd be
happy to take some of the load of server/software management. Ideally with
someone else, so that if I get hit by a bus, someone else has the necessary
information.

Robin.