cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] NZ CC Licence approach

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Brett Taylor" <brett AT webfroot.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: zwimpfer AT xtra.co.nz, ithomson AT lycos.com, director AT nzetc.org, brian.opie AT vuw.ac.nz, pamela.streeter AT minedu.govt.nz, oclare AT paradise.net.nz, jill AT cwa.co.nz, paul.reynolds AT mcgovern.co.nz, richard.niven AT clear.net.nz, hamish.macewan AT gmail.com, craig.holmes AT frst.govt.nz, selwyn AT shift.co.nz, sue.Sutherland AT natlib.govt.nz, justine.rutherford AT minedu.govt.nz, erica.Gregory AT med.govt.nz, silke.radde AT med.govt.nz, s.cunningham AT qut.edu.au, Austin AT law.arizona.edu, colin.jackson AT it.gen.nz, daran.ponter AT natlib.govt.nz, Winston.roberts AT natlib.govt.nz, Alison.Stevenson AT vuw.ac.nz, chris AT positivelywellingtonbusiness.co.nz
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] NZ CC Licence approach
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:23:39 +1300

On 10/5/06, Ian Thomson <ithomson AT lycos.com> wrote:
Sorry for any double posting, but I am not sure of how many of the people at the Wellington CC meeting have joined the CC list serve.

We have arrived at a suggestion for generating the New Zealand version of the Creative Commons Licence

NZ CC Licence approach

Looks good.  Glad to hear porting the licence to the NZ jurisdiction has been so simple so far!

--
Brett Taylor
Webmaster