cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CreativeCommons.org.nz portal

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Robin Sheat <robin AT kallisti.net.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CreativeCommons.org.nz portal
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:06:57 +1200

Brett Taylor wrote:
> I think if it's decided that a wiki is a good way to go, I'd recommend
> MediaWiki, because it's the same software that Wikipedia uses.
Personally, I prefer PmWiki, it has features that would be useful in
this kind of situation, such as grouping of pages. It's also extremely
configurable, and has a very active developer community. However, this
is really getting ahead of ourselves. A good first step is working out
the kind of stuff that's going to be on there, and picking software that
fits those needs.

Robin.