cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Notes from CC meeting Thur 3rd at National Library

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Ian Thomson" <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Notes from CC meeting Thur 3rd at National Library
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:43:59 +1200

Kia ora koutou,

I have attached the notes taken from the Creative Commens meeting held on Thur 3rd at the National Library.
In these notes, I have encouraged all to join this list serve and I hope to see some interesting emails and a rapid development of actions to get the CC Aotearoa up and running.

Please feel fee to join any of the proposed work streams. Our challenge is to get as much involvement in CC as we can.

--
Ian Thomson
Phone +64 (0)27 449 0081

  • [Cc-nz] Notes from CC meeting Thur 3rd at National Library, Ian Thomson, 08/11/2006