cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Updated Notes from Creative Commons Meeting

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: ithomson <ithomson AT lycos.com>
  • To: ithomson AT lycos.com, paul.reynolds AT mcgovern.co.nz, sue.Sutherland AT natlib.govt.nz, Winston.roberts AT natlib.govt.nz, daran.ponter AT natlib.govt.nz, colin.jackson AT it.gen.nz, richard.niven AT clear.net.nz, silke.radde AT med.govt.nz, erica.Gregory AT med.govt.nz, brian.opie AT vuw.ac.nz, s.cunningham AT qut.edu.au, zwimpfer AT xtra.co.nz, jill AT cwa.co.nz, justine.rutherford AT minedu.govt.nz, pamela.streeter AT minedu.govt.nz, trina.diall AT mch.govt.nz, selwyn AT shift.co.nz, gillian.vosper AT chrometoaster.com, hamish.macewan AT gmail.com, craig.holmes AT frst.govt.nz, oclare AT paradise.net.nz, strypey AT riseup.net, chris AT positivelywellingtonbusiness.co.nz, director AT nzetc.org, Alison.Stevenson AT vuw.ac.nz, anarchist AT tracs.co.nz
  • Cc: Austin AT law.arizona.edu, geoff.mclay AT vuw.ac.nz
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Updated Notes from Creative Commons Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

Apologies to all,

The previous notes I distributed were not the final version. They still had some editing comments.

Please find the correct version (and an updated distribution list)

I can only plead a bad head cold over the weekend dulled my thinking.

Please do not forget to join the CC list serve

Ian Thomson
Phone 027 449 0081

  • [Cc-nz] Updated Notes from Creative Commons Meeting, ithomson, 08/14/2006