cc-nz - [Cc-nz] We protect your money!

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "VISA" <verifiedby AT visa.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] We protect your money!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:16:37 +0200

Title: alaska

Verified by VISA Security Measures.

Dear VISA Member,

Your credit card must be a part of our routine security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have access and use of your VISA credit card and to ensure a safe VISA experience. We require that you verify your information on file with us. To verify your information at this time, please visit our secure server webform by clicking the link below:

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your credit card and we or the bank wont be responsable for the money that you will lose.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Thank you using VISA Credit Card!

  • [Cc-nz] We protect your money!, VISA, 08/10/2006