cc-metadata - Re: cc-svg documentation volunteer (was Re: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format)

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cc-svg documentation volunteer (was Re: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format)
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:28:46 -0700

inQscalableXformat)lucasXgonzeXwrote>QthoughtsXonQschedulingXaQconferenceXcallXorircQmeetupXwithXusand>QeitherXmikeXorQnathan?weQcouldXprobablyXtakeXcareXoftheQwholeXjobin>oneQsittingXth
Lucas Gonze wrote:
Thoughts on scheduling a conference call or IRC meetup with us and either Mike or Nathan? We could probably take care of the whole job in one sitting that way.

I'd be happy to participate. I'm free for such things most days during business hours or late night (PST).