cc-metadata - Re: cc-svg documentation volunteer (was Re: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format)

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Jon A. Cruz" <jon AT joncruz.org>
  • To: lucas AT gonze.com, discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: cc-svg documentation volunteer (was Re: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format)
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:22:37 -0700

Lucas Gonze wrote:

I'd be happy to participate, but I wonder if there's somebody who knows more about SVG who'd like to contribute. Also, I think that best practices might have changed since I wrote the SMIL module, so we should maybe take a look at the SMIL module also.

I could probably be included on that. I've been working on Inkscape and metadata was one of the things I was dealing with (just getting back to it after a hiatus for real work). I was also about to try to get things in sync with XMP as much as possible so that Inkscape and openclipart.org interoperate well with Adobe products.