cc-metadata - RE: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <christian AT fluendo.com>
  • To: Sigmascape1 AT cs.com
  • Cc: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:57:00 +0200

Thanks, this is a start, and I guess I could use the CC icon as a
starting point for trying to make the other icons I want,
but that page contain none of the icons I actually listed namely:

Public Domain(cc)
Founders Copyright(cc)
The Sampling logos
Attribution
Noncommercial
No Derivative Works
Share Alike

I am still hoping that someone here knows where I can get hold of these
:)

Christian
P.S. Think maybe the CC webserver is doing something strange, when
clicking on the SVG links on that page the images where not routed to my
SVG plugin for some reason.