cc-metadata - License revisions

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>
  • To: cc-metadata <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: License revisions
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:17:01 -0500

So, I'd like to find out what plans there are to handle the proposed
revisions to the CC licenses. Will there be any distinction made
between rights defined in the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of the licenses?

As far as I can tell, at least the right of ShareAlike and Attribution
have been changed -- perhaps subtly, but changed. Would it be
reasonable to define new resource URLs for the new rights?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>
Wikitravel - http://www.wikitravel.org/